How do you write 15 lines about a dog? : 15 Lines about a Dog
Commonly asked question in Google that write 15 lines about or on a dog. Here, I would like to tell you that there are over three hundred (300) Dog Breeds recognized worldwide, as well as most breeds falling into one of 7 breed groups. However, I will try my best to write 15 lines about a dog as:
- A domestic animal is a dog. It is the most devoted creature and has a special affinity for people.
- Dogs are loyal and highly intelligent pet.
- Dogs can understand human emotions very easily.
- Dogs are selfless and give unconditional loves with their owner.
- Dogs have different colors, eyes, behaviors and sizes.
- Dogs have powerful smell of senses.
- It has one curving tail, two eyes, and four legs.
- Dogs make a sound they call barking. Alternatively put, the dogs bark.
- A dog is an omnivorous animal, meaning it consumes both vegetables and animal meat.
- Shepherds employ dogs to protect their flocks of sheep, goats, and other domestic animals.
- In order to protect their houses, many people keep dogs inside.
- Having a deity in one’s house is quite appealing to the wealthy. They walk the dogs in the morning and the evening. Additionally, they play with them and train them to follow their instructions.
- The military also makes use of dogs. They possess a keen sense of smell. They can recognize any harmful weapon, explosive, or even drug when properly educated.
- Dogs are incredibly daring and brave animals. Without considering its own life, it guards its master.
- However, Dogs, may also be quite deadly. Dog bites can transmit the extremely hazardous illness rabies.